Classes in Vienna – coming soon
Body-Mind Centering® – Embodied Learning and Wellbeing
Body-Mind Centering is an experiential and encompassing approach to Somatic Movement Education, developed by therapist and movement pioneer Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, drawing on detailed knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology, physiology, psychology, embryology and infant development.
Classes and private sessions focus on embodied wellbeing – emphasising the physical, developmental and psycho-emotional processes underlying health, integration, learning and creativity.
Utilising touch and bodywork, movement analysis and repatterning, and verbal dialogue to bring awareness to how your mind is expressed through the body in movement; facilitating change and addressing ineffective and habitual psycho-physical patterning.
Who is it for?
I work with people who:
- Wish to deepen their sense of being at home in their bodies
- Are professionals/practitioners in the fields of education, therapy and movement who seek to extend somatic, holistic, and experiential elements into their work. For example: bodyworkers, healers, psychotherapists/counsellors, coaches, Yoga/Pilates/Qigong/Martial Arts/mindfulness instructors, dancers/choreographers and teachers
Topics people bring include:
- creativity and learning
- relationships and life transitions
- performance in work, sports, martial arts, dance and yoga
- meditation, spirituality and self-knowledge
- psychological and physical health challenges (such as M.E./Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, digestive issues, insomnia, anxiety, stress etc)
- recovery from illness and injury
- neurodiversity challenges (dyslexia, dyspraxia etc.)
For more information or to schedule a session, please email: